Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 12 – Mental and physical health

12) What are you doing to stay healthy for transitioning mentally and physically?

The previous post pretty much sums up how I stay healthy. The biggest one is running. I can tell from my mental health how much I’ve been running recently. The less frequently I run, the more severe the depression gets. Food is another huge component of my health. The more junk and processed foods I eat the worse I feel. Diet and exercise affect every aspect, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.

Besides Church rules regarding transition, I think the shock and drastic change of a full-out surgery keep me from taking the plunge. I really don’t think my emotional and mental state could take the stresses from having surgery and becoming female full-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment