Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 27 - Goals

27) What goals do you have?

Still trying to finish the 30-day challenge. Here's day 27, similar to an earlier post about goals.
  • Pay off student loans
  • Save up for SRS
  • Run and finish the Grand Slam of Ultrarunning
  • Run at least two 100-mile races per year
  • Get a new job within a year
  • Take a cooking class
  • Come out to more people

Right now, I'm feeling adrift. I don't know where I'm going. What's next? I'm happily married, bought a house a few months ago, ran my first 100-miler, etc. So, now what? What am I supposed to do next. Maybe it's not about "supposed to" but about what I want to do. Even then though, my mind is still blank. Just stay the course I guess. Continue running. Work on my emotional health. Spend time with family. Work towards SRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment